What are the visa requirements for YCAT auditionees?

  • You must have the right to undertake regular paid performance work in the UK without the need for individual work permits. Please note this does not currently include Tier 4 student visas as these require all work to be guaranteed and organised through the visa awarding conservatoire. We also need you to have the right to perform for a minimum of 3 years (this means that if your current study visa expires in two years' time and you don’t know about any ongoing visa options, sadly you are not eligible to apply).

Can YCAT help in obtaining the correct visa?

  • Unfortunately due to the sheer number of applications, we are unable to help with individual visa applications including providing a letter of invitation.